Donations can be made “one-time” or “recur monthly or yearly”
Click Click to Donate safely on line.
Why Support the Jenney Museum?
The work we are doing here at the Jenney Museum is so important. The story of the Pilgrims and the beginning of our country needs to be told and we need your help to do it! Please consider being a partner with us in our mission to education visitors to the Museum on the true history of the founding of our country by making a monthly recurring donation of any amount. Please consider how you can help.
- The history of our country, how it began, what the Pilgrims believed, and why they did what they did….this message is being told because of supporters who believe in what we do and stand with us to help us get the story told.
- The building that houses our Museum was built in 1749. It takes support to maintain and repair it. We cannot do this alone.
- We want to train up young people to help us tell this important story. Hiring staff takes money. We cannot do this alone!
- Your faithful support will help to bring what we have been doing here in America’s Hometown to another level. Please consider being a monthly supporter.
Sponsor Admission Programs
History for Kids
Your donation to this program helps to pay admission for children 17 years and under when visiting with their parent or grandparent (not valid for group tours).
The John Jenney Scholorship Fund
This fund helps to pay admission for student field trips for our educational programs. Schools are being forced to cut funding for field trips due to budget cuts and the high costs of transportation.
For information on how to contribute to these funds call 508-747-4544.
Donate to our Annual Fund
Please consider making a year-end donation to our Annual Fund.
Your donation will help to support our mission and purpose. Your tax deductible gift will provide assistance in any of the following areas and make it possible to sustain the quality of our educational programs including:
* Supply necessary materials central to our programs, such as costumes, printing costs, educational tools, marketing, training of guides, office supplies etc.
* Support upkeep of the building, maintenance projects, improvements to projects, new projects.
Many of our friends support us with monthly donations using Network for Good . Recurring donations can be set up using either site. This monthly support is so important to our organization!
How do we support our organization?
The Jenney House Museum Inc. is supported by and depends on donations, membership, sales, and admissions for support.
- Monthly donations helps us to plan ahead, knowing we have the funds to support our programs and events.
- One time donations. Made on-line or by check or credit card.
- Membership to the Museum also helps us to support our programs and plan ahead.
- Admissions from tours and the Museum entrance enable us to complete projects and programs.
- Museum Sales enable us to improve the quality of the Museum programs and to pay expenses involved in operating the Museum. Our gift shop has many quality books about the Pilgrims and the Founding Fathers. Consider stopping by to take a look.
Please consider making a donation today. No amount is too small. Again, the work the Jenney Museum is doing here in Plymouth is so important. We need to pass on this information to the next generation!
Thank you in advance for your support.